Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) Stock Sinks as Company Slashes Q2 Outlook
Shares of Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC), a designer, developer and marketer of programmable logic products and related software, are sinking in today’s trading.
At last check, the small-cap stock of LSCC was trading 14.25% lower at $3.85, with volume up from daily average of 1.74 million to 8.15 million.
LSCC shares are sinking in today’s trading after the company slashed its second-quarter revenue and margin outlook due to weak semiconductor market in Europe.
LSCC expects second-quarter revenue to be flat to down 4% on a sequential basis. This compares with company’s previous forecast of revenue to be flat to up 4% sequentially.
- Check out all our other hot penny stocks: Hot Stocks
- This newsletter has been helping traders make a killing on LSCC. Click here for a 25% discount offer.
- See today’s top stock picks and market analysis
- Need fast service and cheap rates from a broker? Buy stock online at my favorite brokerage Want more?
- Check out the message board buzz for LSCC
- See what newsletters are recommending this stock pick
- Get breaking news alerts on these stocks: http://thestockmarketwatch.com/
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. Tech24.org is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BlueWave Advisors.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.