CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) Raises Q1 Guidance; Shares Trade Higher
Shares of CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP), a developer and marketer of wireless communications solutions that deliver data, voice and video for critical networked communications and other applications, are up sharply in today’s trading.
At last check, the small-cap stock of CAMP was trading 15.58% higher at $6.75, with volume up from daily average of 185,302 to 661,938.
CAMP shares are soaring after the company today raised its first-quarter revenue and earnings guidance. For the first quarter ended May 31, 2012, the company now expects revenue to come in between $43.5 million and $44 million. This compares with previous revenue guidance range of $38-$41 million.
CAMP expects non GAAP earnings to come in at $0.17-$0.18 per share, compared with previous guidance of $0.10-$0.14 per share.
- Check out all our other hot penny stocks: Hot Stocks
- This newsletter has been helping traders make a killing on CAMP. Click here for a 25% discount offer.
- See today’s top stock picks and market analysis
- Need fast service and cheap rates from a broker? Buy stock online at my favorite brokerage Want more?
- Check out the message board buzz for CAMP
- See what newsletters are recommending this stock pick
- Get breaking news alerts on these stocks: http://thestockmarketwatch.com/
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. Tech24.org is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BlueWave Advisors.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.