Penny Stock on Watch: TeleFix Communications Holdings Inc. (TLFX)
Shares of TeleFix Communications Holdings Inc. (PINK: TLFX), a wireless infrastructure company, are gaining in today’s trading. At last check, the penny stock showed no change from yesterday’s close. The volume is up from daily average of 55,245 to 1.99 million.
Earlier today, CEO Mezaun Norman announced that the company entered into a letter of intent (LOI) to acquire VOM Solutions LLC.
Norman said that he is pleased to enhance TLFX’s capacity with VOM Solutions. Norman said that the addition will significantly increase TLFX’s capacity to self-perform on multiple projects across a wide spectrum of services.
- This newsletter has been helping traders make a killing on TLFX. Click here for a 25% discount offer.
- See today’s top stock picks and market analysis
- Need fast service and cheap rates from a broker? Buy stock online at my favorite brokerage
- Want more? Check out the message board buzz for TLFX
- See what newsletters are recommending this stock pick
- Get breaking news alerts on these stocks: http://thestockmarketwatch.com/
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. Tech24.org is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BlueWave Advisors.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.