Shares of Edgar Online Inc. (EDGR) seeing Huge Rally in Mid-Day Session Today; Company Agrees to Acquisition
Shares of Edgar Online Inc. (NASDAQ: EDGR), a provider of eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) filing services, data sets, and analysis tools, are seeing a huge rally in today’s trading.
At last check, the penny stock of EDGR was trading 48.61% higher at $1.07, with volume up from daily average of 60,524 to 3.11 million.
EDGR shares are soaring in today’s trading after the company agreed to be acquired by RR Donnelley & Sons Company (NASDAQ: RRD).
Edgar and RR Donnelley entered into a definitive agreement under which RRD will acquire EDGR for $70.5 million, which includes $1.092 per common share, assumption of debt and payment of an amount equal to the redemption price of the preferred shares.
- The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2012. Check out all our other hot penny stocks: Hot Stocks
- This newsletter has been helping traders make a killing on EDGR. Click here for a 25% discount offer.
- See today’s top stock picks and market analysis
- Need fast service and cheap rates from a broker? Buy stock online at my favorite brokerage Want more?
- Check out the message board buzz for EDGR
- See what newsletters are recommending this stock pick
- Get breaking news alerts on these stocks: http://thestockmarketwatch.com/
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. Tech24.org is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BlueWave Advisors.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.