Penny Stock Dutch Gold Resources Inc. (DGRI) Skyrocketing in Today’s Trading Session
Shares of Dutch Gold Resources Inc. (PINK: DGRI), a company engaged in the acquisition and development of gold properties in North America, are seeing a huge rally in Monday’s trading.
At last check, the penny stock of DGRI was trading 69.57% higher at $0.0039, with volume up from daily average of 12.02 million to 86.60 million. The stock gained 387.5% in the last three trading sessions.
Dutch Gold Resources last week announced that it scheduled a press conference to report new corporate developments and an expansion of its business strategy. The conference will be held on May 17, 2012. During the conference, DGRI will discuss recent developments that are important to its goal of becoming a cash flow positive gold miner.
- Check out all our other hot penny stocks: Hot Stocks
- This newsletter has been helping traders make a killing on DGRI. Click here for a 25% discount offer.
- See today’s top stock picks and market analysis
- Need fast service and cheap rates from a broker? Buy stock online at my favorite brokerage Want more?
- Check out the message board buzz for DGRI
- See what newsletters are recommending this stock pick
- Get breaking news alerts on these stocks: http://thestockmarketwatch.com/
This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. Tech24.org is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BlueWave Advisors.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.